BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

love this song .. special for me

2010年9月3日星期五

love today ♥

sigh
today hang out with my dear
and his friends ~
just now saw joan tham,her bf,melvin,and two friends
they all come from padang besar
first time go out with them 
am so  seriously and look at my image  ^^
some of them damn funny 
haha 
today was a happy night
dear
bring me go watch STEP UP 3
i wanna watch it
look forward to !!!
i want watch with u 
haha
forget tell you all 
we are good back
am excited 
damn excited 
it was a good news for me
when dear told me 
i wasn't believe it
finally it was let me happy till cant sleep 
it too exaggeration ?
haha 
i think so ~
my friends
please blessing me
i wish myself can be a 99% girlfriend
i wish dear can love me deep day by day
i wish we two are happiness 
start from that moment you were inside my heart
nothing is impossible
i agree!
some were bad before
but now it will be good
although there will be some obstacles
time to say good night ~
u
my dear
sweet dream ^^
we will hang out after few days again ~ 




0 评论: