BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

love this song .. special for me

2010年9月3日星期五

sad =(

the sky was dark for today
its suit for my mood now
this morning i was woke up early
because i want take part in a funeral procession
my mum's friend was pass away on monday
she is a kindly person
i don't know why god so cruel ..
she was 36 years old this year = 2010
she still young .. how come had this thing happening
all of her friends,relative,son,husband,daughter 
all of them were cried , sadness
i just hope them will less satisfactory
god will bless her has a safe journey
aunt , when you were live ,
you treat me so good
you and my mum know more than a decade
am so happy to know you
i will bless you have a new life at other place
i wish your family are health and happiness are flies
i know that they will miss you every moment
because you're their most pro-family
you all will be a happiness's family
always and always
cry-ing
i was cried
sadness for ME





0 评论: